Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome Matey's

Hello Clients/Friends/Family & Fellow Lovers of the written word...(if I missed anyone, I appologize)

Won't you welcome my new blog I've started for the Backyard Beauty and Book Boutique.  How cool is that?!  That's not really a question but more of a statement...and I'm wanting to make a statement here in small town USA.  Along with typical~ yet unique~ hair services available to you~by yours truly~You will also soon find books that are available in my salon and not to mention items like bookmarks, body lotions, body wash, and an exfoliant so pure you could eat it.  All items mentioned will be homemade and hand crafted by a few people I call my assistants.(really, it's my daughter and one of my great friends)Love you both for being such great helpers in making this upgrade to my salon a success.

I ((really appreciate)) you dropping by and stay tuned as I update my treasures I've found and gems you may purchase!


"Fifteen men on the dead man's chest- Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum! Drink and the devil had done for the rest-


Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!" (Ch. I, p.10)

Treasure Island ~Robert Louis Stevenson
(publish date1883)


No comments: