Thursday, April 7, 2011

"Rock Of Ages VIP Winner"

Feed Back From Opening Night

Well, I did it...I won the VIP Tickets to see Rock Of Ages Theater Show in Indy this month.  I'm STOKED...I'm TOTALLY PUMPED...How RAD is this??

Rock Of Ages is set in 1987 in L.A.'s most legendary rock club on the Sunset Strip, where a small-town girl meets a big-city dreamer and they fall in love to the greatest songs of the ‘80's. The musical is a hilarious feel-good love story told through the hit songs of iconic rockers Journey, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, Pat Benatar, Whitesnake, and many more.


This was a Perfect Gift for me.  As a teen I dreamed of leaving Small Town USA to head out west to the Sunset Strip in California(looking for my RockStar)lololol  But, I stayed behind and pretended what my life would have been like(and had a blast dreaming of such a life)while listening to songs that talk of that venture like Fallen Angel and  Shooting Star by Poison.  Some of my other favorite bands were(still today) Ratt, Night Ranger(I wore their song Sister Christian in the ground), Def Leppard, Sammy Hagar, Motley Crue...just to name a few...I could go on and on. Although I'm 25 years older of when those dreams came about, I still entice myself and have fun reliving my teenage days through 1980's Music Concerts of bands mentioned above during the warm months...I'm sure this theater show will be just as fun.  I can NOT wait!


Thank You NUVO for the opportunity to win.  It was very Fun and I'm grateful. You can check out the post on their facebook page of how I found out!!  FUN

I can't wait to Meet the Cast...especially Constantine Maroulis from American Idol

Stay tuned for my review of Rock Of Ages US Tour(Indy)

And Have a Radical Day!

Carolyn

                                               Don't Stop Believing!
Those Crazy Nights, I do Remember in My Youth..I Do Recall Those Were The Best Times, Most Of All

1 comment:

Spiffy said...

that is really cool!!! i know you will have a blast and i look forward to hearing all about it.
Rock on!!!!