Friday, February 11, 2011

FLASHBACK FRIDAY~Music Addition

Flashback Friday
Music Addition

 Hello Friends and Welcome To Flashback Friday.
I'd like to share with you one of my favorite 80's Hair bands....
RATT.
They came "Out Of The Cellar" with their first album called RATT
released
in August 23rd, 1983.
And have since then produced 11 more with the first 5 being MY top favorites.
As I take my 11 year old daughter to school in the mornings,
I listen to 106.1 at 8am...80's at 8.
I was thrilled to hear "Dance"
by RATT this morning.  I can't help
but to be taken back to my precious youthful days
of my RATT infestation era.
My Mother hated this type of music but that never stopped me,
I was(and still am today)a Hairband, Arena Band, Hair Metal Band
Lover
Learn More below about those types of bands from a favorite website I visit often


So, If you love to be taken back in time to days where the
Video gaming held
PAC MAN, Frogger, Centipede, Donkey Kong as favorites.
MTV actually played Music Video's.
Brat Pack films, many of which were directed by John Hughes,
were popular teen comedies.
Then make sure you stop by my blog
(or better yet, subscribe via email)
on Fridays to experience
MY favorite era


DANCE


My next trip out west...this is where You'll find me
The Whisky a Go Go

No comments: